4 Weeks To Fabulous – Flooring Prep Guide
If you’re ready for new floors, we have a plan to get you there in 4 weeks, and even faster when you need it! Check out our helpful planning and flooring prep guide for your new hardwood floors below, or get started by requesting your free samples from RCF right now.
4 Weeks before: Choose your samples.
- Use these samples to imagine the finished floor in your home.
- Meet with RCF for your fast, free estimate.
- Choose a date for the project’s start.
2 weeks before: Finalize Your Appointment Details
- Confirm your project details and ask any remaining questions.
1 week before: Make room.
- Find a place to store furniture and other items that you need to remove from the room where the flooring is going.
- Keep things organized by storing furniture in your garage or an empty room if possible.
- Leave room to store the new flooring if you’re having it delivered to your home ahead of time.
The day before: Final prep.
- Ensure there’s nothing left to move out of the space.
- Vacuum the space to cut down on the initial mess that’s made during demolition.